Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i think my head is bloated...

ahhh theres so many freaking things to do in like sooo little time! i need to get all my college crap done and this and that. midyear is sneaking up on me! bleh i still need to write my christmas list to santa. i need to do homework and study and knit and clean and manage my time wisely. i really do think im incapable of efficiently managing my time. i find too many other fun pointless things to do. grawr, the pioneers didnt have this problem. they were simple folk without all this technology mess and they turned out just fine. ugh, im just like a puppy. ill be doing something and then oooo something that looks fun! let me waste my time on that until i get bored and move on to something else equally as fun and timewasting! and now ive got this whole other thing ive just started really working on, and im spending all my time on that! i just have so many ideas and stuff and it gets all jumbled up inside my head. i need to split into like 5 different people. i would surely get everything done and be able to lay out all my thoughts in front of me and get those all in order. hm, on second thought, im not quite sure the world could handle 5 chelseas. it would certainly be interesting/supa fun. bleh, whine whine whine complain complain pout pout pout pout. i think thats all :)

3 comments:

PHANatik said...

xmas list 2 santa? realli now chelsea?

Queen of the PLTK said...

how else is he gonna know!

PHANatik said...

comment his facebook wall. der